Branum Landscaping - Designer Coast dress scam

Whilst doing some online shopping for a wedding outfit I found a `Coast' dress on a website. namely`' which features wedding wear.

I used my Debit MasterCard to make the dress purchase and final amount was different which raised alarm bells as company led you to believe they were UK based.

When I received automated email after payment this confirmed my suspicions. The email had incorrect spelling such as `webiste' and also referred to a foreign exchange rate etc. I then researched the telephone number listed at end of email namely '86 0755

83533481' and `' using the internet and was able to deduce that the telephone number and email address relates to a fraudulent Chinese credit card payment gateway.

I immediately contacted the Bank to instigate chargeback.

I have also been unable to contact as the customer service telephone icon on the website leads to nowhere and the contact email facility is non

Some 4 weeks later I received a very poor quality dress sent from China which was definitely not a Coast dress and wasn't even in the colour I ordered.

They also sell wedding dresses. I would hate to see a bride scammed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Coast Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #655394

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Branum Landscaping? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 15 #1145333

well i mean the website was stolen from a landscaping company did you think it was legit?

Nov 20, 2015 #1067055

I had same experience. I ordered the coast dress you have pictured with the black stripes. This is not what I received. I received a grey dress with a Chinese label. Luckily I paid bycredit card and after providing all the paperwork the credit card company gave me my money back. Anybody thinking about ordering from here, my advise would be DONT DO IT.

Oct 30, 2015 #1056126

Similar thing happened to me, except the website I ordered from was called They took more than the price - I decided to cancel my card to stop them taking more - and yes, the payment was taken by, which has now disappeared from the internet. No doubt it'll reappear under a different name very soon.
I ordered Dune boots, waited a month, then some hideous plastic boots turned up. However, on closer inspection, they turned out to be fake Christian Louboutins. I reported these counterfeit goods to StopFake (Louboutin) and they're helping me get my money back through Chargeback, by giving me a statement saying I've been sent counterfeit goods.
If you do receive counterfeit goods, report them to a body called StopFake. It might help catch the criminals that are doing this.
What I've learned is this: always check the reviews of any site you're thinking of ordering from, and if you ever see the word 'China', run. Run, and never look back.

Oct 08, 2015 #1044797

Exactly the same happened to me! I ordered the Coast Corwin dress and 8 weeks later a black nylon piece of rubbish turned up. Haven't managed to get my £68 back

Aug 06, 2015 #1016478

I ordered 2 x dresses from this website, one karen millen and one took around 6 weeks to arrive, when I tried to contact customer service I noticed there was no no on their website! I just received two poor quality dresses that do not resemble the pictures whatsoever. I will be trying to get chargeback from my bank!

Aug 03, 2015 #1015409

I ordered what I thought was a Karen Millen coat from them. 3 weeks later and a black puffer, shell coat arrived with a bright pink zip - 100% not what I ordered! *** artists. I'll be contacting them & my bank to try & get my money back.

Jul 07, 2015 #1004619

Also looked up company domain name go Phone number is Slovenia +3860918277935

Jul 07, 2015 #1004603

I've reported these to police so I'm hoping they get caught

Jun 26, 2015 #999906

what did you say to your bank? did you get your money back? the exact same thing has just happened to me

Jun 27, 2015 #1000289

I have been in contact with bank. Awaiting response on reimbursement.

Jul 04, 2015 #1003547

I got my money back. Had to get independent dress maker review of dress I received. Dressmaker actually thought item had been pre owned!

Jul 28, 2015 #1012975 Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton

Yes got money back ! Then the cheeky get sent a cheap dress that had cheap China's label on!! Nothing like the coast dress plus 3 sizes too small . Looked like a cheap nasty dress

Jun 25, 2015 #999801

Why would you buy a dress from a site that has landscaping in the name?!? It's OBVIOUSLY a scam!

1 1 Reply

Jun 27, 2015 #1000290

I did look for reviews on this company before purchasing and there was nothing negative on the internet about them but you live and learn!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Branum Landscaping. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Branum Landscaping.
Filing a new complaint about